In order to have smoother thighs, gain energy and lose fat, you should perform inner thigh exercises, have a regular fitness routine and eat a healthy diet. In order to exercise the thigh muscles, you need to be diligent and persistent. Here are the top 10 inner thigh exercises that will help improve your health.
• Side lunge: Your feet should be positioned slightly apart, and you need to stand straight. You need to transfer your weight to the left side and then to the right. When you lunge to the side, your thigh should be parallel to the floor, and your knee should be above the ankle.
• Leg lifts: Your body should lie sideways on the floor. You should raise one foot into the air, and then lower it down slowly. Do this about 10 times, and then switch legs.
• Hip abductor: This exercise need to be done on a machine, so you will need to go to the gym. Make sure the machine is positioned so that you are exercising your inner thigh. Set the machine for a weight that is not too high or too low. Do about two sets of 10 and then rest, so you can gain energy for your next fitness exercise.
• Stability ball: This is one of the most popular of the inner thigh exercises. You should lie on your side with the stability ball between your legs. Use pressure from both legs to squeeze the ball for about three seconds and then release. This exercise really helps you lose fat in your legs.
• Modified Leg Raise: Lie flat on your back with your palms facing down. You should lift one leg high and then bring it down slowly. As you are bringing it down, form a semi circle with your leg and bring it back up.
• Stair runs: With this fitness exercise, you should find a set of stairs and then run up and walk back down. You should keep doing this for 10 to 15 minutes. This will also help you lose fat.
• Wall squats: Make your stance wide and keep your back straight against a wall. Do squats by sliding slowly down the wall. This is one of the inner thigh exercises that really enhances the muscle tone of your thighs.
• Inner thigh and hand stretch: Sit on the floor with your feet together. Your arms should be positioned behind you, and your palms and fingers should face away from your body. Your back should be straight, and you should compress your knees towards the floor.
• Double leg lifts: You should lie on your right side with your left hand on the floor in front of you. Your left leg should be on top of your right, and you should lift both legs up together, and hold them for about two seconds. You then exercise on the other side of the body.
• Double leg lift with a machine ball: If you need more of a challenge, do the double leg lifts while placing a ball between your calves. If you need to gain energy, rest between leg lifts.
These inner thigh exercises will improve your fitness, help you lose fat and help you gain energy; therefore, you will then have smoother fitter looking thighs.