Gain energy now with Yoga exercises to improve your mind, body and soul.
Unlike other forms of total body exercise, this ancient practice focuses on improving the entire life of a person.
* Most exercises will challenge one’s ability to balance which causes the inner-ear balance mechanism to be strengthened constantly.9. STRENGTH
* Poses require one to use their own body for weight bearing which causes muscle to strengthen naturally and in proportion to one’s whole body.8. FLEXIBILITY
* During these poses, the body naturally becomes more flexible. Unlike traditional workouts which include a separate stretching session.
7. STAMINA/CARDIO WORKOUT
* This physical workout is certainly about relaxation, but there is a rather intense cardio workout taking place at the same time.
6. BREATH CONTROL
* The main focus is one’s breath. This keeps the mind present in the moment and correct breathing actually makes the poses easier.
5. CALM MIND
* Many Yogis report their mind to be calmer during and after their workout.
4. SPIRITUAL COMFORT
* Saluting one’s soul is a part of the experience. Self-defeating thoughts are encouraged to exit one’s mind during one’s practice.
3. SELF CHALLENGE
* All poses can be altered to one’s current physical abilities which creates opportunities for challenging self to up the level of difficulty.
2. THE PRESENT MOMENT
* A person is trained to focus on their breathing so they stay in the present moment. This practice immediately snaps us out of dwelling on current stressors.
* If practiced long enough, a person may be led to a personal enlightenment that is life changing.